REAL ESTATE SHOULD PROVIDE A LIVING SPACE TAILORED TO YOUR LIFESTYLE AND GROW YOUR NET WORTH. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, A HOME PURCHASE BEGINS YOUR JOURNEY INTO A COMMUNITY. ALTHOUGH BUYING OR SELLING REAL ESTATE MAY SEEM EASY, THE PROCESS CAN BE THE BIGGEST AND MOST EMOTIONAL DECISION OF YOUR LIFE.
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH AUDREY, A TRUSTED AND EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE BROKER.
MORE ABOUT AUDREY
START YOUR JOURNEY +
FIND YOUR COMMUNITY
5 fun facts about Audrey
AUDREY NATURALLY BLENDS HER PASSION FOR REAL ESTATE WITH A DESIRE TO GIVE BACK TO HER COMMUNITY. SHE AIMS TO BRIDGE HER STRENGTHS IN MARKETING and pricing STRATEGIES WITH HER HEARTFELT DESIRE TO DEVELOP THRIVING COMMUNITIES.
SECURE AUDREY'S EXPERIENCE AND STRENGTH AS A real estate ADVOCATE DURING YOUR HOME BUYING AND/OR SELLING EXPERIENCE.
WHEN AUDREY is not engaged in real estate she is often found HIKING, PADDLE BOARDING, SNOWBOARDING, Or TRAVELING WITH FRIENDS.
– Associate Broker
– Masters real estate society (MRES)
– ADVANCED DESIGNATION FROM GRADUATE REALTOR INSTITUTE® (GRI)
– PRICING STRATEGY ADVISOR (PSA),
– GREEN DESIGNEE WITH THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS,
– SENIORS REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS®(SRES),
– C2EX COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE CERTIFIED,
–RAPAC MEMBER/MAJOR INVESTOR.
Go exploring with Audrey
5 Fun Facts about Audrey
1. I was a wildland firefighter in my 20’s that not only showed me the secrets of nature but taught me the importance of community.
2. I found my life bumper sticker on a T-shirt. It read, “A little Love, A little Peace, A little not give a F*”
3. I don’t like to be wrong but I will be the first to admit it.
4. I retired when I was 18. To me that meant I was not ever going to work because I had to, but because I wanted to.
5. I can be an extrovert in an introvert way.