YOU MIGHT BENEFIT FROM A BUYERS AGENT
- Agency: A buyer’s agent has fiduciary duties to the buyer, as does the seller’s agent to the seller.
- Listings: Have access to the newest listings directly from MLS, rather than searching outdated listings on the web.
- Lenders: We have experience with some great lenders that have proven to be reliable.
- Property Tours: We will coordinate and schedule a tour of your favorite properties.
- Offers: We will write up the sales contract, prepare and negotiate all offers/counteroffers.
- Escrow: After we get an accepted contract, we will help get escrow opened with the title company listed in the contract.
- Due Diligence: During the due diligence period, we can help schedule any inspections that you may want and provide valuable information for the closing process.
- Home Warranty: With any new home, there are always surprises. We can help get you a great price on a home warranty to help cover any unexpected issues.
- Signing: Now it is time to sign the final paperwork at the title company! We will be right there with you to make sure all of your questions are answered.
- Final Walkthrough: One of the last things we will do before it records is a final walkthrough. This confirms the property is in substantially the same condition, and agreed repairs have been made.
There are a dozen people involved in a single real estate transaction. Have someone looking out your best interest, advocate for you, and coordinate all of the different parts of this transaction; it is really the #1 reason to have a buyer’s agent working for you.– Audrey Tolley, Associate Broker