1. Can you help me create a mortgage plan and show me the best value over the time I’m going to own the home?
2. What percentage of your business is “purchase” vs. “refinance”?
3. Are you able to complete pre-approvals and issue rate quotes for a borrower on the same day, seven days a week?
4. What are the full costs of my mortgage?
5. What programs are available? (home renovation loan, downpayment assistance, special pricing for teachers/fireman/policeman) ?
6. How long will it take to close this loan, and what do I need to do to make that happen on time and efficiently?
7. Are you a mortgage broker or banker, and can you table fund?
8. Is your company local and familiar with the Arizona Purchase Contract?
9. Can you suggest ways to increase my credit score and achieve the lowest rate possible?
10. How soon after a foreclosure or short sale can I qualify for a loan (if applicable)?
There are many things to consider when you are thinking about buying a home. Anywhere, from how to take title, to what home warranty you may want. One of the first steps is to identify how you will pay for the property. Many buyers will secure a mortgage. This is an agreement between you and a lender to help you purchase a home. So let’s first start by finding the right lender for you.
Each lender has different lending criteria, overlays, and programs available, so what one lender can’t do, another may be able to. The lender I have found to be reliable and recommendable is:
To discuss the next steps, please contact me so we can review your options. My job is to be your real estate advocate, but the choice is always yours.Audrey Tolley, Associate Broker