You Might Benefit From a Buyers Agent
- Agency – A buyers agent has fiduciary duties to the buyer. Just as the sellers agent does to the seller.
- Listings – Have access to the newest listings directly from MLS, rather than searching outdated listings on the web.
- Lenders – We have experience with some great lenders that have proven to be reliable.
- Property Tours – We will coordinate and schedule a tour of your favorite properties.
- Offers – We will write up the sales contract, prepare, and negotiate all offers/counter offers.
- Escrow – After we get an accepted contract we will help get escrow opened with the title company listed in the contract.
- Due Diligence – During the due diligence period we can help schedule any inspections that you may want and provide valuable information for the closing process.
- Home Warranty – With any new home there are always surprises. We can help get you a great price on a home warranty to help cover any unexpected issues.
- Signing – Now it is time to sign final paper work! We will be right there with you to ensure all of your questions are answered by the respected parties.
- Final Walkthrough – One of the last things we will do before it records, is a final walkthrough. This is to confirm the property is in substantially the same condition and agreed repairs have be made.
There is a dozen people involved in a single real estate transaction. Having someone looking out your best interest; to advocate for you; and coordinate all of the different parts of this transaction; is really the #1 reason to have a buyers agent working for you.– Audrey Tolley, REALTOR®